As I am marketing myself as Journalist/Freelance Journalist, this is just a short story on my background, education, and professional experience.
I have a huge passion for sport with AFL, Tennis, and Cricket amongst my favourites. I have played football for most of my life and managed to play a number of seasons for East Fremantle in the WAFL before two shoulder reconstructions ended my career early. Since then I have been playing Tennis for South Perth Tennis Club’s Pennant team.
My other passion is music. I love all the old 60s and 70s style of music. Wolfmother, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Oasis, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, The Doors, The Beatles, John Mayer, The White Stripes, Jack White, Deep Purple, Stonefield, Amy Winehouse, The Delta Riggs, Cream, Eric Clapton, The High Learys, and Tame Impala are just a few of my favourite bands. I also play guitar, keyboard, and sing in a cover band.
With both of these passions in mind, I would love to write match reports on AFL games and tennis matches on any platform. I would also love to write album reviews and gig reviews.
- 2003 – 2007: Willetton Senior High School, Basketball Scholarship Years 8-12.
- 2011 – 2013: Bachelor of Health and Physical Education, University of Notre Dame Fremantle Campus, Western Australia.
- 2013 – 2016: Bachelor of Communications and Media, University of Notre Dame Fremantle Campus, Western Australia.
- January 2016 – Present: Betts Shoes, Garden City/Booragoon.
- January 2015 – March 2015: Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley.
- November 2012 – February 2013: Laubman & Pank Optometrist, Garden City/Booragoon, Westfield Carousel.
- November 2007 – May 2013: Canning Vale IGA.
- April 2010 – November 2010: Colorado clothing store, Garden City/Booragoon, Harbour Town.